- Will Briggs and Brad Dawson, Fast suboptimal planning with nexus states, International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI-2001), November 2001.
- Marcus Wright, Will Briggs, Robert Van Buskirk, and Craig Harmer, "The use of international encoding standards for local language computer software, documents and data," Independent Eritrea: Lessons and Prospects, the International Conference Commemorating The 10th Anniversary Of The Independence Of Eritrea, July 2001, Asmara, Eritrea.
- Will Briggs and Diane J. Cook, Anytime planning for optimal tradeoff between deliberative and reactive planning, Proceedings of the 1999 Florida AI Research Symposium (FLAIRS-99), May 1999.
- Will Briggs and Diane J. Cook, An intellegent approach to flexible resource allocation in multiagent systems, Proceedings of the 1996 Florida AI Research Symposium (FLAIRS-96), May 1996.
- Will Briggs and Diane J. Cook, Flexible social laws, Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI) , Montréal, Canada, 1995.
- Will Briggs and Diane J. Cook, Scaleable modularity to reduce communication in multiagent planning, Technical Report TR-CSE-95-004, University of Texas at Arlington, 1995.
- Will Briggs and Diane J. Cook, Local planning and teamwork: minimizing communication in multiagent planning, Technical Report TR-CSE-95-001, University of Texas at Arlington, 1995.
- Will Briggs and Lynn Peterson, A formal specification of output in writing systems, Proceedings of the North Texas Natural Language Processing Workshop, University of Texas at Arlington, May 23, 1994.
- N. F. Ezquerra, E. V. Garcia, J. W. Peifer, C. D. Cooke, J. L. Klein, J. P. Skelton, and W. S. Briggs, Quantification and visualization of 3D cardiac imagery, Proceedings of the World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, San Antonio, TX, August 6-12, 1988.
- J. W. Peifer, C. D. Cooke, J. P. Skelton, J. L. Klein, N. F. Ezquerra, M. Weingarten, W. S. Briggs, and E. V. Garcia, 3D visualization of coronary arterial tree superimposed on myocardial perfusion distribution, Proceedings of the 35th Annual Meeting of the Society of Nuclear Medicine, San Franciso, June 14-17, 1988.
- E. V. Garcia, N. F. Ezquerra, and W. S. Briggs, An expert system for interpreting thallium-201 tomographic images, Proceedings of the 1987 IBM Academic Information Systems (ACIS) University Conference, p. 40, June 28, 1987.